Monday, October 03, 2005

welcome, darlings.

You do know what fun there is in star dust, isn't there, darlings? I mean, Neetu's Natter gave it a whole new meaning a few decades ago. And it just feels like nobody is filling in her shoes effectively these days. Oh come now, don't be shy. Bring out those daggers. Shred your favorite celeb to pieces. You know you want to do it. You know you want to indulge your mean gene. You don't want to do it? Okay, here. Let me do it for you. Oh, and pussycats, if you do want to help, just leave a note with pointers to celebs that you would like put through the shredder. It would be my pleasure turn the switch on. Oh, for such small pleasures do we live. Goodness, are you shocked? What are you doing here then, honey? Move on to lead your sinless life. While I get to work in my own little way to put together a little harmelss fun, and scour the web for jolly Bollywood babes and boys to relieve us of the Burden of Life.

No comments: